Monday 21 September 2015

DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Aiming To Regain Competitiveness At Aragon


MotorLand Aragon, Spain– Monday 21st September
Circuit: MotorLand Aragon
Circuit Length: 5.1 km
Located near Alcaniz in north-eastern Spain, MotorLand Aragon will host the penultimate European round on the calendar before the MotoGP paddock embark on three consecutive races overseas.
Consisting of seventeen turns the modernistic circuit is a favourite among many riders and in 2010 was awarded the IRTA Best Grand Prix of the Year. Zulfahmi Khairuddin currently holds the circuit record for a top speed of 239.7kph.
Having completed a successful test at Misano last week, the DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team are feeling confident that they can return to their competitive form at Aragon.
Jakub Kornfeil overcame his relentless struggles with the new KTM chassis after carrying out a vigorous day of testing at Misano. Regaining his confidence with an improved set up on the #84 machine, the Czech rider is ready to redeem himself and battle with the leaders once again.
A DNF at Misano was disappointing for Zulfahmi Khairuddin who had been in good form all weekend but after using his test time on track to correct the technical issue he encountered during the San Marino Grand Prix and further improve his riding style, the Malaysian rider is looking forward to turning his positive progress into race results.
#63 Zulfahmi Khairuddin
“There are a lot of fast corners at Aragon, so I like this track a lot. After the test at Misano I’m excited to get back on the bike and see what we can do. We found a really good set-up for the fast corners in Misano, so I think this will really help us to be on the pace from the start at Aragon. Also I think the new KTM chassis that we have is really good for me; I feel a lot more confident on the bike and going through the fast parts of the track. I’m feeling positive about this next race, so I’m looking forward to getting started on Friday. We had an unlucky end to the last GP with a technical issue but our potential was there. We must continue to work hard and push for the points.”
#84 Jakub Kornfeil
“I think Aragon will be a much better GP for us; especially after such a difficult weekend at the last Grand Prix. The test day after Misano was exactly what we needed and it proved incredibly beneficial for us. We initially had a lot of problems with the new KTM frame but now I feel we have found a good base. We had a very positive test last Monday; we learned more about the bike and I felt a lot more confident with the set-up. Now I’m looking forward to the next race because I feel that my bike will work much better. I really like the track at Aragon and I think it suits my riding style too, so if I can find a good feeling, we are definitely capable of a strong result. With a competitive bike, I know we can do well.”
-SIC Racing Team facebook.
PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.
Note: DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Polo T-shirt & Round Neck T-shirt is now available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
M7 Energy Drink (European Version) also now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.