Tuesday 17 May 2016

DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Motivated For Italian Grand Prix


Mugello, Italy –Monday 16th May
Circuit: Autodromo del Mugello
Circuit Length: 5.2 km
Round six sees the MotoGP Championship head to the beautiful Autodromo del Mugello in Italy.
Following another strong race, DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team rider Jakub Kornfeil is determined to take his results to the next level. Targeting the top five, the Czech rider has his sights firmly set on fighting for a podium finish.
Looking to raise his game, teammate Adam Norrodin is eager to improve his performance at the Italian circuit; focussing his attentions on riding style and getting to grips with another new track as quickly as possible.
Situated in the picturesque countryside of Tuscany, the Gran Premio d'Italia is one of the most popular events of the season. At 5.2km long it is also one of the longest tracks on the calendar, consisting of six left-hand and nine-right hand corners. The technical layout combines a mixture of slow and fast turns with sweeping curves, long straights and off-camber corners, challenging both the riders and their engineers.
#84 Jakub Kornfeil 
“I’m feeling good at this point in the season and I’m more focused than ever to get better results. We had a strong weekend in Le Mans, so I’m looking forward to continuing like this at Mugello. I think the circuit can be very good for us because this track involves carrying a lot of speed through the corners, which the Honda does very well. We will try to keep the bike like it is and just make it work; a lot of this will be down to me. After a strong weekend in both Jerez and Le Mans we have to be aiming for the top five at this next GP. For sure we will do everything we can to reach this target.”
#7 Adam Norrodin
“I’m ready to go to Mugello; I want to get back on the bike and prove I can do better. Since Le Mans I have worked on changing my mentality to make a good race in Italy. I’ve never ridden at the circuit before but I have watched replays of races there and have used the MotoGP game on the PlayStation to try and get a feel for its layout. I will have to focus hard in practice to learn it quickly so I can get up to speed. It doesn’t look like an easy track but I think it is more or less my style. We have one or two small things to try with the bike but overall I think it’s working very well and it’s up to me to make the difference to improve. We have already made a different plan for Mugello to how we did things at Le Mans, so I hope this will help too. I’m learning all the time in this Championship; I know I have much more potential, I just have to stay focused and work hard.”
-SIC Racing Team facebook.PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.
Note: DRIVE M7 merchandises are available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
Drive/M7 x Nicky Hayden 69 merchandises also now available.
New Drive M7 Vitamin Drink will be available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.