Monday 30 May 2016

DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Determined To Raise Their Game In Barcelona


Barcelona - Catalunya, Spain – Monday 30th May
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Circuit Length: 4.7 km

Determined to raise their game and return to good form, the DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team head to Barcelona focussed and motivated for a strong result at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya this weekend.
Following a useful test at the Catalan Circuit earlier in the year, Jakub Kornfeil is fully optimistic that his Honda NSF 250RW will be the key to turning around his previous struggles around the 4.7km track. Continuing to adjust and progress on his new machinery, the Czech rider is quietly confident that with the knowledge and experience he has gained so far, he can make the next step on board his #84 machine.
Happy to be returning to a circuit he knows well, Malaysian rookie Adam Norrodin is excited to get back on track and prove his ability within the Moto3 field. Learning at every round the seventeen year old is keen to show his potential and improve his performance with a solid result in Barcelona.
#84 Jakub Kornfeil
“I’m feeling good about this next GP in Barcelona. We didn’t make such a strong race in Mugello but anyway we were very close and finished in the first group, which is always good. We know what our problem was, so we just have to stay calm, focus and do our best. Personally I don’t like the Catalunya track so much but I think the Honda is good there. We’ve had a test in Barcelona already this year, which was useful and will be helpful for the race weekend. We are more or less prepared, we just have to work hard as always and concentrate on making progress from the start.”
#7 Adam Norrodin
“I really like the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, the track is so nice to ride! I’m happy to be going back to a circuit that I already know so I can just focus on my riding. We had a test in Barcelona not long ago and it went well, so I’m really looking forward to this GP. I know from my mistake in Italy that I need to change my riding style and this is what I will be working on in Barcelona. It’s also important for me to be a little more focussed throughout the weekend and not to stress so much. I was disappointed about my race at Mugello so in Barcelona I hope to make a better race and do a good result before I head back to Malaysia. I will try to push harder and make the step closer to the front. I will work hard from the beginning to improve.”
-SIC Racing Team facebook.
PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.

Note: DRIVE M7 merchandises are available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
Drive/M7 x Nicky Hayden 69 merchandises now available.
New Drive M7 Vitamin Drink also now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.