Tuesday 8 March 2016

DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Head To Qatar For Final Pre-Season Test

Qatar – Tuesday 8th March

Circuit: Losail International Circuit
Circuit Length: 5.4 km
Following a positive test in Spain last week, the DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team now head to Qatar for three final days of testing as they prepare for the opening round of the season at Losail International Circuit.
Johan Stigefelt – Team Manager
“We recently tested in Jerez which was pretty good for us and we’re now heading to Qatar for the final three days of testing before the Grand Prix weekend begins. This will be very important for the race and I’m really pleased that we are able to test at Losail International Circuit this year. We still have a couple of things to work on with the bikes and to get the riders up to speed but we’ve done a lot of preparation already, so I’m feeling positive about this next test.”
#84 Jakub Kornfeil 
“I’m looking forward to Qatar because I like the circuit and riding at night so much. For the test we will be riding in the afternoon, but there is also some evening test time scheduled, so I’m happy that we will get to practice under the floodlights too. I hope the basic set-up that we have now will also work there, so we can just continue improving. It will be very important in the Qatar test to be up at the top of the timesheets. We still have a few more things to try, so we will also be focussing on testing those and improving the bike even more. I think after the test the GP weekend will be very exciting because everyone will have such good rhythm and times will be close. It’s going to be tough but I’m ready to start strong.”
#7 Adam Norrodin
“I like Qatar; the track is smooth and there are not so many elevation changes. I’ve never ridden under flood lights before so this will be a whole new experience for me but I’m excited about it! I’m very happy that we have this three day test at the Losail Circuit and that I can practice riding in the evening’s before the Grand Prix weekend. We have a good base setting on the bike now so I think we can do better at this test. Of course there is still work to be done and I have a lot more to learn but the more I ride my bike the more comfortable and confident I feel.”
-SIC Racing Team facebook.
PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.
Note: DRIVE M7 merchandises are available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
Drive/M7 x Nicky Hayden 69 merchandises also now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.