Thursday 31 March 2016

DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Aiming To Continue Good Form At Argentina


Argentina – Wednesday 30th March
Circuit: Termas de Río Hondo
Circuit Length: 4.8 km
As the MotoGP World Championship returns to Argentina this weekend, DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team riders Jakub Kornfeil and Adam Norrodin are ready to build on their positive opening round in Qatar.
Located in the Province of Santiago del Estero, the Latin American circuit is renowned for being tough on tyres due to the high speeds, hard braking zones and high camber angles. The fast layout combines five left-hand and nine right-hand corners, challenging riders to reach the highest average speeds of the year.
Securing the team’s first points of the season, Jakub Kornfeil is eager to continue his momentum at the Argentina Grand Prix as he focusses his attentions on a podium finish.
Set to experience the Termas de Río Hondo circuit for the first time, teammate Adam Norrodin is excited to begin the second round of the season. Whilst continuing to build on his familiarisation with the Factory Honda, the Moto3 rookie has his sights set firmly on a top twenty result.
#84 Jakub Kornfeil 
“The track at Argentina is quite a simple layout but very fast. It’s similar to Qatar in this way, also with one very long straight, so this is good for my style because I can be very fast in the fast corners. Turns seven and eight can be a little difficult, so I know this is where I must improve, but overall I really like the track and I’m really looking forward to riding it again. I think it will be good for the Honda too because this bike is very stable in the quick corners. As always we want to be up at the front this weekend and continue our progress from Qatar. If we can be strong from the beginning in practice, for sure we can be there in the race; we have to just keep pushing every session and also I need to improve my qualifying to start from a better grid position. The goal is a podium.”
#7 Adam Norrodin
“I’ve never been to Argentina before, so this will be my first time riding at the Termas de Río Hondo circuit but I’m confident that I can learn the layout quickly. We did a good job in Qatar so I’m feeling positive about this weekend and I’m excited to ride my bike again! Honda took the Moto3 podium in Qatar, so we know it can be the top bike. My feeling with the NSF250RW is really good now; the bike is working well and we understand it a lot more. We have a good base to start from and even though I’ve not ridden the track before, I know that I can rely on my team to help me to adjust. We will work hard to do a good job. I know I still have a lot to learn but I feel I can push more. My aim is top twenty; I want to get closer to the fight for points.”
-SIC Racing Team facebook.
PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.
Note: DRIVE M7 merchandises are available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
Drive/M7 x Nicky Hayden 69 merchandises also now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.