Thursday 18 August 2016

Kornfeil Raring For Home Grand Prix At Brno

Brno, Czech Republic– Wednesday 17th August

Circuit: Automotodrom Brno
Circuit Length: 5.4 km
With no time to rest the MotoGP paddock heads straight to the Czech Republic for round eleven of the World Championship.
Following a trying weekend in Austria, the DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team will be looking to get their season back on track at the Czech Grand Prix.
Determined to put on a good show for his home crowd, Czech rider Jakub Kornfeil is hungry for a strong result on board his Honda NSF250RW, as he focuses his attentions on another top five finish.
Following a private test at the circuit earlier in the year, teammate Adam Norrodin is happy to be returning to a track that he has already learnt. With previous experience around the 5.4km circuit, the Malay rookie is looking forward to focusing his attentions solely on his riding.
Constructed in the 1980’s the Automotodrom Brno is a unique circuit popular with both fans and riders. Combining six left-hand corners and eight right-hand corners, the 5.4km track includes a number of elevation changes as it twists and turns its way through forested hillsides.
#84 Jakub Kornfeil 
“I feel very good about this weekend at my home Grand Prix. I’m really looking forward to it! Every year I enjoy the Czech Grand Prix more and more and it means a lot to me to be able to represent my country here. Top five is always the target and although we had a difficult weekend in Austria we will do everything we can to achieve this in Brno. I think we can do well here; the bike felt good during the last race, so I’m confident we can be competitive. This is my home race so for sure I will be pushing even more than ever. I want to do well!”
#7 Adam Norrodin
“We’ve been to Brno already this year testing, so I know already the track, which is good. We had a difficult weekend in Austria but in the end we found a very good setting on my bike, so I’m feeling a lot more confident. We will try to make a good step from the beginning and get into a rhythm. I hope the weather will be good in Czech so I can just concentrate on my riding and making good lap times.”

-SIC Racing Team facebook.
PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.

Note: DRIVE M7 merchandises are available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
New Drive M7 Vitamin Drink now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.