“An Annual Musical Destination for Music lovers from all over the World”, the festival’s four day programme includes the outdoor Jazz By The Beach stage, Creative Malaysia Fringe Programme, Music Workshops, Island Music Forum, Jazz Gallery Exhibitions, the early morning Sunrise@Tropical Spice Garden and more.
Among this year’s performers for this year’s Jazz By The Beach programme are the saxophone-guitar duo of “Nicole Jo & Peter Finc”, Danish harmonica/keyboard sensation “Mathias Heise Quadrillion”, Polish/Malaysian collaboration of “Rafał Sarnecki Quintet”, Japan’s “Triple Standard” and others!
Instagram : penangislandjazzfestival
Age Limit: -
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). All prices shown are INCLUSIVE RM3.00 Ticketing Fee and 6% GST.
- Booking Fee (RM10.00) is charged for ticket purchase made with Call Centre or Internet Webshop.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- Once tickets are sold, no exchanges or cancellations will be entertained.
- RM25 re-printing fee will be charged for damaged tickets.
- Strictly NO photography, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.