Tuesday 30 May 2017

SIC RACING TEAM Motivated For Mugello



Mugello, Italy –Monday 29th May

Circuit: Autodromo del Mugello
Circuit Length: 5.2 km

Round six of the Moto3 World Championship sees SIC Racing Team riders Adam Norrodin and Ayumu Sasaki head to the beautiful Autodromo del Mugello, where their battle for points continues.

Situated in the picturesque countryside of Tuscany, the Gran Premio d’Italia is one of the most popular events of the season. At 5.2km long it is also one of the longest tracks on the calendar, consisting of six left-hand and nine-right hand corners. The technical layout combines a mixture of slow and fast turns with sweeping curves, long straights and off-camber corners, challenging both the riders and their engineers.

#7 Adam Norrodin
“Since Le Mans I have been training hard in Barcelona and focussing a lot on Mugello.
The track is really nice to ride. Last year there was a big group in the race, so my aim is to be up there with them this time. For sure we have the potential to be in the top ten; I’m feeling very motivated and prepared for this next race. Ayumu and I have been doing a lot of physical training, mainly on two wheels, during the last week in preparation; this also makes us mentally stronger. I’m feeling a lot more confident and I’m determined to score points in Mugello. We must improve our Championship position.
For a few races now luck has not been on our side but I am hoping that we can really turn things around in Italy. I can’t wait to get started on Friday and really work hard to get the results we deserve. We have a lot of potential, we just need to show it.”

#71 Ayumu Sasaki
“This will be my first time riding at Mugello and I’m looking forward to it. In Le Mans we had a tough weekend but we are making progress all the time. I have found where I need to improve so I know exactly what I must focus on at this next round. If I can do this, I’m confident that we can fight for a podium.
At Mugello I think there will be a big group in the race, so it will be very important to make a good qualifying on Saturday. First practice may be a little slow for us whilst I learn the track but after that I have two more sessions to really get up to speed and ready for qualifying; I have to be up the front this time! With a good starting position I know I can go with the fastest group and battle with the leaders; the bike is more than capable, as am I. I’m ready to get to work and do my best this weekend.”

-SIC Racing Team.
PelanconganKini supports SIC Racing Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.