Wednesday 8 November 2017

SIC RACING TEAM Ready For The Final Fight At Valencia


Comunitat Valenciana - Ricardo Tormo, Spain – Tuesday 7th November 
Circuit: Circuit Ricardo Tormo
Circuit Length: 4.0 km

As the Grand Finale beckons, SIC Racing Team riders Adam Norrodin and Ayumu Sasaki are ready and raring to finish the 2017 season on a high. 

Following a heroic ride into the points in front of his home crowd in Malaysia, Adam Norrodin returns to Europe determined to conclude the year with his best result of the season. 

Teammate Ayumu Sasaki will also be looking to add vital points to his Championship tally, as the last round will see him contest for the title of ‘Rookie of the Year’.

#7 Adam Norrodin
“I am both excited and sad that it is the last race of the year. I feel we have made really good progress this season and have become stronger and stronger throughout. 

I really like the track at Valencia; we have tested there a lot and everybody has experience there, so it’s a level playing field. The track is nice and you can see everything; it’s not such a big track but it’s quite technical.

It’s the last race so for sure my target is to collect more points and finish the season on a high. I want to end the year in a positive way and looking forward to the new season ahead. 

I am ready to work hard and give 100% for this weekend.” 


#71 Ayumu Sasaki
“I can’t believe this is the last race of the year; it’s gone so fast! It’s not been an easy year for me but I have learnt many things. 

Our last two races were quite good, so I really want to finish the season on a high. 

I love going to Valencia because it’s one of my favourite tracks and I know it well. I think we can make a good job there and we can finish with a strong result; my target is top five. We will focus for the Friday practice; it’s important that we are up the top end of the timesheets from the beginning of the weekend. 

We have to give everything to this last race, we need another good result. 
I’m excited and can’t wait to ride on Friday.”

-SIC Racing Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.