Thursday 26 October 2017

SIC RACING TEAM Set High Hopes For Home Grand Prix


Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia – Wednesday 25th October 
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Circuit Length: 5.5 km

The prestigious Sepang International Circuit, home to the SIC Racing Team and Malaysian rider Adam Norrodin, will host the penultimate round of the 2017 MotoGP Championship this weekend. 

Following a solid top ten result for both riders last time out at Phillip Island, the SIC Racing Team head to the Malaysian Grand Prix, motivated and determined to continue their run of form in front of their home crowd. 

Adam Norrodin has his sights firmly set on a top five fight to the line, with teammate Ayumu Sasaki looking to follow suit with another point scoring finish. 

#7 Adam Norrodin
“This Grand Prix is the one I have been waiting for all year! It’s so good to come back for my home GP and see all the crowd and have my family and friends with me. I’m going to enjoy this weekend a lot. 

After the last race at Phillip Island I’m feeling very confident. We are not so far away and coming stronger race by race. Finishing eighth in Australia has motivated me even more to do better at Sepang this weekend. I want to be minimum, top five. Of course the podium is in my mind and if the opportunity comes I will take it! I want more than anything to do my best here in front of our home crowd. We have nothing to lose!” 


#71 Ayumu Sasaki
“The last race was really good for the team and for myself; I feel I have gained confidence ahead of the team’s home race. 

I think we have a lot of positives coming to Malaysia. We tested here already at the beginning of the year and both Adam and I did well. 

This is also one of the best tracks for me; I rode here a lot when I was competing in the Asia Talent Cup and have won at Sepang before. It’s a great track and I know it well! 

We have to focus again for the practice but I will try to be up there like in Australia. Qualifying is what has let me down many times this year, so this is what we will really have to work on to improve this weekend. 
I want to be able to fight in the front group again and finish in the points.”
-SIC Racing Team facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.