Date : 1 December 2016 – 30 June 2017
Time : 2.00pm & 6.00pm (daily)
Venue : Hall A, Putrajaya International Convention Centre
Malaysia's first ever world–class live performance – "FANTASY RAINFOREST" promote the unique, and multiculturalism of the country. This is an approximately 10 million ringgit cost live performance that interspersed with acrobatics, street dance, gymnastics, bamboo dance, and magic show. Let's enjoy the Malaysia Rainforest's unique rhapsody together with Malaysia's multicultural elements, flora and fauna. The authentic Malaysian cultures will be presented to you.
Malaysia is blessed with abundant natural resources. The rainforest covering two–third of its surface is known as one of the oldest in the world – as ancient as 130 million years old. Besides, it also serves as the habitat for nearly 20% species of animals in the world. By understanding Malaysia, you will fall in love with Malaysia, a place that full of vitality, a place that melt all races and religion as one. Malaysia, a homeland for Malays, Indians, Chinese and other ethnic, we respect each other, we love each other, and we live in harmony. Besides that, Malaysian had been influence by the multiculturalism, it not only made us a gastronomical paradise but also a variety of cultural festival, and this is why Malaysian love celebration and social, why Malaysian are temperament elegant, warm and friendly.
"FANTASY RAINFOREST", encapsulates the concept of "love", "tolerance" and "harmony" through the role of a hunter. The storyline begins with a harmonious state in the Malaysian rainforest, in which the aboriginal people and wildlife are living together peacefully. However, the harmony is later stirred by a hunter who sets up traps to poach the endangered animals in Malaysia – Malayan tigers, monkeys, peacocks and other animals, and he even shoot the Malaysia's national bird – the hornbill with a shotgun and caused the anger among the aborigines. The hunter then suffer the consequences himself, he caught by the traps set himself and arrested by the aborigines. However, with the theme of 'Love' and 'Harmony', hornbills did not choose to hurt the hunter but to forgive him. At last, the hunter had hand his gun down and join to be part of the big family and live together peacefully.
The story represents the harmony in Malaysia – people of all races live together in peace and accept each other's differences, subsequently bringing forth a beautiful Malaysia. In addition, the "FANTASY RAINFOREST" also presents the unique flora of Malaysia – hibiscus, Rafflesia, rainforest vine and others. A 60 minutes live performance, consist of amazing performance such as gymnastics, somersaults and magic show, a team of 30 performers who dressed in traditional costumes which to reveal their true strength, are ready for you.
TERM AND CONDITION:
- Only ticket holders will be admitted to the hall.
- This ticket admits only 1 (one) person.
- Children price is for age of 5 to 12 years old.
- Ticket is to be retained throughout the show.
- Ticket is to be presented at the hall entrance upon entry for verification purpose.
- Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- No exchange of tickets are allowed under any circumstances and tickets are non-transferable.
- No photography, audio or video recordings are allowed during the show.
- Any electronic devices such as mobile phones, iPad, tab and camera must be switched off prior hall entry. Strictly no smoking within the hall premise.
- No pets, food and drinks are allowed in the hall.
- Ticket holder shall observe and comply with all the event rules / prohibitions.
- Management reserves the right to change / cancel the show without prior notice.
|1. Online at www.AirAsiaRedtix.com|
|2. Rock Corner outlets:||The Gardens, Mid Valley (TEL: 03 - 2201 4893)|
|Subang Parade (TEL: 03 - 5613 1139)|
|The Curve (TEL: 03 - 7733 1139)|
|Bangsar Village (TEL: 03-22021139)|
|3. Victoria Music outlets:||Sg Wang(TEL: 03 - 2148 7208)|
|Amcorp (TEL: 03 - 7956 0592)|
|Tropicana (TEL: 03 - 7722 2955)|
|4. Penang outlets:||Artist Gallery, Gurney Plaza (04-637 0191)|
|Artist Gallery, Queensbay Mall (04-228 5648)|