Friday 28 October 2016

SIC Racing Team Sign Ayumu Sasaki For 2017


Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia - Thursday 27th October 2016
SIC Racing is delighted to announce that Red Bull rookie champion Ayumu Sasaki will contest the Moto3 World Championship for the team in 2017.
The sixteen-year-old Japanese rider will join Adam Norrodin to complete the two rider line-up competing on the Factory Honda NSF250RW.
Johan Stigefelt – Team Manager
“I’m really happy and excited that we have reached an agreement with Ayumu for 2017. He’s a very talented young rider. We’ve all seen this year the fantastic results he’s achieved in the Red Bull Rookies Cup and how competitive he is in the Junior World Championship too. Our job now will be to adapt him to the Moto3 championship with our team. We are here to support him through this next step and do our best to make him feel comfortable within the team.
The hard work will start already in Valencia where we will test with Ayumu after the final race this year. It’s an exciting time and we are really looking forward to the new season; I’m very pleased to confirm that we have a great and talented rider like Ayumu joining us.”
Dato’ Razlan Razali – CEO of Sepang International Circuit:
“I am very excited to welcome Ayumu to SIC Racing Team for 2017. Ayumu is no stranger to us especially with Adam. I am sure Ayumu will motivate Adam to do better next year. Ayumu is an exceptionally talented boy, being Champion in the Red Bull Rookies Cup and competitive in the Junior World Championship this year. We look forward to working with Ayumu and developing him and Adam as potential world champions.”
#71 Ayumu Sasaki
“I'm very happy to be joining the SIC Racing Team in 2017. It’s a great opportunity for me to take the step up to the Moto3 class and I can’t wait to get to work with my new team.
To compete in Moto3 is one of my dreams. This is the highest level 250 class, so I know it will be difficult but I’m really looking forward to giving it my all. 2017 may be my debut year in the Championship but I feel confident and ready to battle within this field.
I would like to thank Honda and Sepang International Circuit for their support and I hope to repay them with good results.”
-SIC Racing Team facebook.
PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.

Note: DRIVE M7 merchandises are available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
New Drive M7 Vitamin Drink now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.