Wednesday 26 October 2016

DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Head To Sepang Ready And Raring For Home Grand Prix

Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia – Tuesday 25th October

Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Circuit Length: 5.5 km
The World famous Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia will host the penultimate round of the Moto3 Championship and the last of three consecutive races overseas.
Built in an impressive fourteen months, the state-of-the-art circuit hosted its first Grand Prix in April 1999. The wide sweeping track is one of the longest laps on the calendar. With five left corners and ten right corners, Sepang International Circuit tests the riders to their limits both physically and mentally, as they perform in intense heat and humidity.
The Malaysian Grand Prix also marks a special occasion for the DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team, as the event is the teams, title sponsor DRIVEM7 and Malaysian rider Adam Norrodin’s home race.
Following two consecutive point scoring finishes, Moto3 rookie Adam Norrodin is eager to continue his positive momentum at Sepang this weekend. Aiming for his best result of the year, Norrodin will be looking to use his newfound confidence and previous experience at the Malaysian circuit to put on a good show in front of his home crowd.
Jakub Kornfeil heads to Sepang determined to return to his competitive ways and battle with the leaders once again. Following two difficult weekends in Japan and Australia, the Czech rider is hungrier than ever for a strong result.
#84 Jakub Kornfeil
“I really want to do well at Sepang this weekend! It’s the team’s home race and it would mean a lot to everyone to get a good result. Also after two difficult weekends in Motegi and Australia I have to do better! We’ve done many test days at Sepang before so I know the track well; I like the layout a lot. It suits my style and I feel confident that the Honda will be strong at this circuit.
It will be a very busy week for us all but I am just going to stay focussed on the job; I want to have a strong weekend.”
#7 Adam Norrodin
“I’m so happy to be racing at my Home Grand Prix this weekend! We have had two good results in Motegi and Australia, so it’s great to take this positive momentum to Sepang. I love the track and I know it well. In the Asia Talent Cup I always finished on the podium at Sepang, so I’m really excited to get out on track on Friday. I’m feeling really good on my bike right now. I can’t wait to see everyone; my family, friends, the fans and sponsors; to be racing in a World Championship in front of my home crowd is a great feeling. I want to make everyone proud!”

-SIC Racing Team facebook.
PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.

Note: DRIVE M7 merchandises are available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
New Drive M7 Vitamin Drink now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.