Monday 7 October 2013

Adam Kamal seeks new pursuits outside family venture


Former managing director of Tina Travel & Agencies Adam Kamal has taken up a new role as general manager of Rakyat Travel, a full-fledged travel agency established in 1973.

In his new post, he has been tasked with further developing the business potential of Rakyat Travel by strengthening its inbound and incentive departments. The company focuses on outbound and corporate ticketing.

Meanwhile, the day-to-day operations at his family business, Tina Travel & Agencies, will be left to his younger sister, executive director Eva Ristina, and younger brother, director Shukri Haris.

Said Adam: “Tina Travel is in good hands as both my siblings have been with the company for a long time. They know the business well and I am confident they will be able to carry out their duties.”

“I was privileged to be ‘born’ into Tina Travel, which my late father established in 1975. I have been with the company for 13 years and I feel it is time to try something new where I can contribute my expertise.”
-TTG Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.