Tuesday 8 November 2016

DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Set For Strong Season Finale At Valencia

Comunitat Valenciana - Ricardo Tormo, Spain – Monday 7th November

Circuit: Circuito de la Comunitat Valenciana
Circuit Length: 4.0 km
The prestigious Circuito de la Comunitat Valenciana will host the final round of the 2016 MotoGP World Championship this weekend, where the DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team will be looking to end their season on a high.
With capacity for 150,000 spectators, the unique Valencian circuit allows fans to enjoy unrestricted views of the entire track from any grandstand, creating a natural amphitheater and an electric atmosphere throughout.
Containing nine left corners, five right corners and a straight measuring 876m, the compact layout is one of the slower tracks on the calendar, where good bike set up is essential for quick direction changes.
Following a sensational podium finish at the teams home Grand Prix in Malaysia, Jakub Kornfeil has his sights set firmly on adding more points to his World Championship position, where he currently holds eighth place. Motivated and hungry for more success, the Czech rider is determined to give his all and finish the season strong in his last race with the team.
Adam Norrodin returns to Europe eager to end his rookie year in the Moto3 Championship with a good result. Having shown significant improvement over the last few races – despite his misfortune in Malaysia – the 18-year-old is looking forward to continuing his progress and battling for more points at Valencia this weekend.
#84 Jakub Kornfeil
“I feel very positive about this weekend in Valencia. The track itself is not so easy to ride; there are many complicated corners and it’s very stop-and-go, which normally I don’t like, but after my podium there last year, I’m very excited to go back. After finishing second in Malaysia I have a lot more confidence and I’m motivated for more. I felt really good on the bike at Sepang, so I’m ready to give my all to this final round. We will work hard from the start and I will do my absolute best. My target for Valencia is simple; score as many points as possible. I have to beat some people because I can still improve my overall position in the Championship; I’m hungry for this. This is my last race for the team and I want to finish the season strong.”
#7 Adam Norrodin
“The Circuito de la Comunitat Valenciana is a really nice track. We went there also at the beginning of this year for a test, so we already have a reference and data to work from; I just need to improve myself. I’m really happy with the bike, so I don’t want to change much at all if we can, I just want to ride and progress myself. This year has gone so fast, so I’m actually quite sad that it’s the last race. More than anything I want to finish this season with a really good result before we go into the winter break. My target is to get some more points again. I feel confident and I think we can work really well in Valencia. I’m going to try my best that is for sure!”

-SIC Racing Team facebook.
PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.

Note: DRIVE M7 merchandises are available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
New Drive M7 Vitamin Drink now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.