Malaysia Truly Asia X Cuti-Cuti 1Malaysia - Dekat Je. Visit Pahang Year 2017 + Visit Perak 2017 + Visit Beautiful Terengganu 2017 + Visit Sibu Year 2017 + Visit Hulu Selangor 2017 + Visit Perlis Year 2020. compiled and managed by Farsa
Friday, June 24, 2016
Taman Negara Back To Nature Package By Jenut Holidays Sdn Bhd
Taman Negara Back to Nature tour package is designed as a good introduction of
Taman Negara rainforest "soft adventure" for beginners and first time visitors.
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
BACK TO NATURE
(All Prices are quoted in
TRV Motel – Fan Room
TRV Motel – Air-cond Room
1-STAR HOTEL CATEGORY
Rainforest Resort – Superior
3-STAR HOTEL CATEGORY
Mutiara Resort – Chalet
Mutiara Resort – Chalet Suite
Package price inclusive of the followings :
- 2 nights stay at respective resort / lodge
- 2 breakfast and 2 dinners at respective resort / lodge’s restaurant
- 1 lunch at local restaurant
- Guided activities with licensed nature tourist guide
▫ Night Jungle Walk with Animal Observation at Wildlife Observation Hide
▫ Morning Botanical Tour - Hiking to Teresek Hill for a view of Gunung Tahan and
Trekking to the World’s Longest Canopy Walkway
▫ Boat for Rapids Shooting
▫ Visit Orang Asli Settlement "Batek Tribe"
▫ Dip pool at Tembeling River or Abai River (subject to water level)
- Terms & Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions :
1. Peak Season Surcharge for respective resorts / lodges shall apply and differs from one and another.
2. There will be no refunds for any unused portion of the tours.
3. Timing for activities may be changed; or activities may be cancelled subject to weather conditions
or other unforeseen circumstances. Should a tour be cancelled, an alternative activity will be offered.
4. Package price is ex Kuala Tahan - based on self drive to Kampung Kuala Tahan (3 ½ - 4 hours drive).
Nevertheless, we can arrange bus transfer for Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Tembeling and boat transfer for
Kuala Tembeling to Kuala Tahan, vice versa.
5. The above prices are based on individual travellers. For further information and reservation, please