Monday 2 November 2015

DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Determined To Continue Run Of Form At Final Round In Valencia


Comunitat Valenciana - Ricardo Tormo, Spain – Monday 2nd November
Circuit: Circuito de la Comunitat Valenciana
Circuit Length: 4.0 km
The final round of the 2015 Moto3 World Championship will take place at the unique Circuito de la Comunitat Valenciana. Having hosted Grand Prix’s since its completion in 1999, the Valencian Circuit, located in Cheste, is the ideal venue to stage the season finale.
With capacity for 150,000 spectators, the fans can enjoy unrestricted views of the entire track from any grandstand, creating a natural amphitheater and an electric atmosphere throughout.
Containing nine left corners, five right corners and a straight measuring 650m, the compact layout is one of the slower tracks on the calendar, where good bike set up is essential for quick direction changes.
Having made good progress in the three back-to-back races overseas, the DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team are looking to add to their run of successful results and finish their debut season on a high.
Showing consistent improvement Czech rider Jakub Kornfeil excelled during the Australian Grand Prix to take a superb fifth place, before continuing his run of form throughout the Malaysian GP weekend with another strong performance. Feeling more confident than ever on his #84 KTM machine, Kornfeil is ready to give his all and head into the winter break with a good result in Valencia.
Following a disappointing end to what was an impressive display of his continuous improvement over the last few rounds, teammate Zulfahmi Khairuddin is determined to cast his misfortune, experienced at the Malaysian Grand Prix, aside and prove his true ability at the last race of the year.
#63 Zulfahmi Khairuddin
“Valencia is a nice track, which usually has quite tight racing. I think the gap between the first and the last rider will be quite close, so it will be very important for us to get up to speed quickly there.
After the disappointing end in Malaysia I really want to do well at Valencia and finish the season on a good note. I feel like I’ve really improved over the last few rounds, so I want to continue like this to the end. I feel really confident with the bike at the moment; I enjoy riding it a lot more now and I know I can go fast immediately. It’s the last race of the year so I want to fight again with the front group and finish strong as a team.”
#84 Jakub Kornfeil
“The last three races have been incredible because we have been competitive throughout each GP. We’ve been consistently fast from Motegi to Malaysia. I think we’ve made a big step recently and I’m feeling better than ever on the bike. I collected twenty five points from the overseas races this year, compared to sixteen last year and I think only three the year before, so I’m really happy that this season I have been much stronger. Our bike is working very well and we have the speed now, so it’s fantastic. I’m really looking forward to the final race in Valencia even though I don’t like the track so much. There will be a lot of Spanish riders pushing very hard, so of course it won’t be an easy weekend but it’s the last race of the season and I’m going to give it everything I have. I want to do the best I can before the winter break.”
-SIC Racing Team facebook.

PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.
Note: DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Polo T-shirt & Round Neck T-shirt is now available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
M7 Energy Drink (European Version) also now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.