Tuesday 20 October 2015

Home Grand Prix For DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team At Sepang


Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia – Tuesday 20th October
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Circuit Length: 5.5 km
The World famous Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia will host the penultimate round of the Moto3 Championship and the last of three consecutive overseas races.
The Malaysian Grand Prix also marks a special occasion for the DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team, as the event is the teams, title sponsor DRIVEM7 and Malaysian rider Zulfahmi Khairuddin’s home race.
Aiming high and looking to put on a good performance in front of their home crowd, the DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team head to Sepang determined to continue their run of good form with riders Zulfahmi Khairuddin and Jakub Kornfeil. Having scored points in the previous two rounds with both riders finishing in the top twelve, the team hope to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of MotoGP in Malaysia with a strong result.
Built in an impressive fourteen months, the state-of-the-art circuit hosted its first Grand Prix in April 1999. The wide sweeping track is one of the longest laps on the calendar. With five left corners and ten right corners, Sepang International Circuit tests the riders to their limits both physically and mentally, as they perform in intense heat and humidity.

#63 Zulfahmi Khairuddin
“It’s always a really good feeling to ride at Sepang; it’s a very special place to me. The atmosphere is so great and the fans are amazing. It really is like riding at home because I’m always there; I visit nearly every day when I’m back in Malaysia. My results the past couple of years have not been so good at Sepang so I really want to do well this weekend. I’m feeling a lot more confident with our set-up now and I know what I have to work on to improve. There’s not a lot we need to do with the bike, maybe just a couple of adjustments. My main focus will be my riding and this is what I have to concentrate on from the start of practice on Friday, this is the most important thing. I need to find my good feeling, get into a rhythm and build my speed so I am strong from the start. I have to improve myself and be really competitive, especially at the beginning of the race and at the end, I have to fight hard. There are a lot of things I can do, physically and mentally to work on this, so I’m confident we can do well. I’m really excited to ride in front of my home crowd and supporters and I want to get a good result for them. I hope Malaysia will be our best race of the year so far!”
#84 Jakub Kornfeil
“I feel very good heading into this next Grand Prix in Malaysia. I’m a lot happier with the chassis we have with KTM, as I have a much better feeling with it now. The set-up that we have is good and we are back moving in the right direction. Fahmi showed his performance in Motegi, which was incredible and in Australia I also had a good race, so I think we are both very hungry for the results. Sepang will be the home GP for the team and also Fahmi’s home race, which is very exciting, so for sure we want to do our absolute best this weekend. We will certainly be pushing that little bit extra! I’m really looking forward to seeing all of the fans, our sponsors and the SIC family; I think it’s going to be a great event. I really enjoy riding at Sepang Circuit, it’s a great track and you just know the atmosphere will be fantastic.”

-SIC Racing Team facebook.

PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.
Note: DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Polo T-shirt & Round Neck T-shirt is now available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
M7 Energy Drink (European Version) also now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.