Tuesday 8 September 2015

Kornfeil And Khairuddin Raring To Return To Action At Misano


Misano Adriatico RN, Italy – Monday 7th September
Circuit: Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli
Circuit Length: 4.2 km
Having achieved his first podium in the World Championship at the British Grand Prix, an elated Jakub Kornfeil is raring to get back on track. Securing the DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team’s first podium in their debut year, the Czech rider is eager to continue his momentum. Feeling in strong form the 22 year old is confident that with the right set-up he can battle with the leaders once again.
Achieving his best result of the season so far at Silverstone, Zulfahmi Khairuddin heads to Italy feeling re-energized and determined to further improve. Continuing to focus on his riding style, the Malaysian rider will be looking to get up to speed quickly in order to target a strong qualifying position for Sunday’s race. Firmly fixed on adding more points to his Championship position, Fahmi hopes to show his rejuvenated form with another strong result.
Situated close to the city of Rimini, the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli is renowned for its stop-and-go layout with a serious of corner sequences joined together by short straights. In accordance with MotoGP safety regulations, the 4.2km track runs clockwise for the World Championship races and incorporates six left-hand and ten right-hand corners.
#63 Zulfahmi Khairuddin
“I really like Misano World Circuit because I enjoy the layout; there are a lot of hard braking points at this track. Over the last three years I have had some good results at Misano, so I’m looking forward to getting on track. At this next Grand Prix I hope to gain more confidence and further improve my riding. This will be my focus and what I will be working on. I want to be on the pace from FP1, so I can be as close as possible to the front guys. My goal is as always to collect points.”
#84 Jakub Kornfeil
“I feel very good right now, so I’m really looking forward to Misano. After the last GP I’m excited to race again. The track is quite small with many different corners; I wouldn’t say it was my favourite but I do like the layout. I’m feeling very positive. My bike feels very good, so I think the KTM can be up there and maybe it will work even better at Misano. The first sector is always difficult for me, so for sure I will have to work on this, but anyway I think we have a strong package with the team and the bike, so I’m looking forward to the weekend. We are coming stronger and stronger all the time so we will see after FP1 where we are and as always we will work from there. We know what our target is and this is what we will focus on. I believe we can do well.”
-SIC Racing Team facebook.
PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.
Note: DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Polo T-shirt & Round Neck T-shirt is now available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
M7 Energy Drink (European Version) also now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.