Monday 24 August 2015

DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Ready To Battle In Britain


Northamptonshire, Great Britain – Monday 24th August

Circuit: Silverstone
Circuit Length: 5.9 km
Following a weekend of ups and downs in the Czech Republic, the Drive M7 SIC Racing Team are firmly set on getting their season back on track.
After a hard fought race saw Jakub Kornfeil take a superb ninth finish in front of his home crowd at Brno, the Czech rider is ready and raring to continue his positive form.
Despite struggling to find his rhythm at the previous round, Zulfahmi Khairuddin is feeling rejuvenated and focused as the team head to Great Britain for the twelfth round of the Championship.
Revamped in 2010, the prestigious British Circuit is one of the fastest tracks on the MotoGP calendar.
Steeped in motorsport history, Silverstone is renowned for its state of the art facilities. Its layout includes eight left-hand corners and 10 right-hand corners, with its longest straight measuring 770 metres.
#63 Zulfahmi Khairuddin
“I really like Silverstone circuit and I think it could be a good track for us. It has suited me well in the past and in 2012 I finished ninth there. Brno was a very difficult Grand Prix, so I hope to put this behind me and get back my good feeling on the bike. I know I need to fight more in the race and be more aggressive, especially on the brakes, so this is what I will be working on. I hope that we can find a good set-up in practice and I can build my pace throughout. Of course the weather at Silverstone also plays a big part, but whether it’s raining or dry, we will do the best we can.”
#84 Jakub Kornfeil
“Silverstone is a fast track with a lot of straights, so maybe the Honda will have an advantage there. For sure it won’t be an easy GP for us but I feel confident that we can continue to progress.
I’m really looking forward to Silverstone because my sponsors will be there and also it is like a home race for a lot of the team who come from England, so I want to do well for them too. After Brno I feel that we have got our positive momentum back. The bike worked so well there and I could fight with the leaders again. I hope for the same in England. We have to really focus on qualifying because this is our weak point. If we can improve this, for sure we can do even better in the race. At Brno I went from nineteenth on the grid to ninth which is a lot of work, so I have to qualify better. We must start well from the first practice and then make the best strategy for Saturday. If I find a good line at Silverstone, I can be fast.”
-SIC Racing Team facebook.
PelanconganKini supports DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team.
Note: DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Polo T-shirt & Round Neck T-shirt is now available at http://www.m7shop.com/home.aspx
M7 Energy Drink (European Version) also now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.